Purchasing the Pass
Am I eligible to buy this pass?
- Only non-residents of Singapore will be eligible to purchase.
- The arrival date to Singapore must be no later than 31 March 2024.
- Passengers aged 2 and above must have a valid pass to redeem the attractions and deals. For children below the age of 2, other fees may apply which is payable directly to the merchant.
- Children (below 12 years) will need to be accompanied by an adult.
Can residents of Singapore buy this pass?
No. This pass is not available to Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents, holders of a valid employment pass (EP or work permit) issued by the authorities of Singapore, Dependant’s pass holders, and Student Pass holders.
What is the age for Adult and Child passes?
Child applies to ages 3-12 years, and Adults apply to those 13 years and above. For children below the age of 2 years, other fees may apply depending on the attraction, which is payable directly to the merchant.
Can I buy this pass for someone else?
No, this pass is not transferable to another person. Your name must appear on the pass, or you must be part of the same group as the person whose name is on the pass.
About the Pass
What does the pass include?
The pass includes access to multiple attractions within 7 days, with the flexibility to pick and choose depending on when and where you would like to go during your trip! Visits can be applied on different days within the usage validity period.
When does my 7-day redemption period start and end?
The 7-day redemption period starts from the time the QR code is first scanned at an attraction and ends on the 7th day at 23:59. Please note the final day for using the pass at any attraction is 31st March 2024 (activate by 25th March to enjoy the full 7 day redemption period of the pass).
When will my pass expire?
The last day to activate or use the pass is 31st March 2024, after which date it will expire. Please activate it by 25th March to enjoy the full 7-day redemption period of the pass. Visits can be applied on different days within the usage validity period.
What is the campaign period for Singapore Attractions Pass?
The Passes will be on sale from 8th May 2023 to 30 March 2024. The last date to use the pass is 31st March 2024, thereafter the passes will become invalid.
Using the Pass
Can I start using the pass on a different date than what I selected when purchasing?
Yes, the pass can be activated anytime until 31st March 2024. Once activated, it can be used for 7 days to visit all attractions. Please note the final day for using the pass at any attraction is 31st March 2024 (activate by 25 March 2023 to enjoy the full 7-day redemption period of the pass).
Do I need to book in advance to visit the attractions?
- Singapore Flyer & Universal Studios Singapore require advance reservation of the date you wish to visit. Do not click the redeem button once you have reserved.
- For some attractions, you will be allocated the earliest available time slot on arrival. Please note, that some participating attractions’ availability is limited and subject on a first me first served basis. Passholders must check the redemption information and operating hours of the attraction ahead of time.
- Selected attractions will require additional redemption steps before entering the attraction.
Redemption steps for each attraction can be found here: https://bit.ly/attractionsinfo.
What do I need to show to get into an attraction?
Please show your QR code on a valid pass to enter the attraction. (For Singapore Flyer & Universal Studios please show the generated ticket from the booking) Some attractions may have additional requirements. Please check the redemption information and operating hours of the attraction.
How many attractions can I visit using the pass?
You can visit up to 5 attractions with the Singapore Attractions Pass:
- OPTION 1. Choose 2 activities
- OPTION 2. Choose 3 activities
- OPTION 3. Choose 4 activities
- OPTION 4. Choose 5 activities
- OPTION 5. Choose 2 activities + Universal Studios
- OPTION 6. Choose 3 activities + Universal Studios
- OPTION 7. Choose 4 activities + Universal Studios
OPTION 8. Choose 5 activities + Universal Studios
Can I visit the same attraction multiple times?
No, an attraction can only be visited once using each pass.
(Exception for cable car component of “Sentosa Island Tour + 1 Day Unlimited Cable Car”, “Skyhelix + 1 Day Unlimited Cable Car”, and “Wings of Time + 1 Day Unlimited Cable Car” options, which can be used multiple times on the same day)
Other points to note
Is the pass refundable?
This pass is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused or partially used items for the pass. Inclusive benefits are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of claim if not utilised. Lost, stolen or damaged QR codes will not be replaced or refunded.
Will I get a refund/validity extension if my schedule changes due to bad weather?
No refunds or extensions are permitted for this pass. If an activity is unavailable because of weather or other circumstances, please use your reservation for another activity. There are no refunds for partially redeemed passes.
I couldn’t get in with my pass and had to buy tickets on the spot. Can I get a refund?
No refunds will be given for on-site ticket purchases. Should an activity be unavailable, please use your reservation on another activity.
The attraction was closed on the day. Can I get a refund?
Should an activity be unavailable, please use your reservation on another activity. No refund will be made for partially redeemed bookings.