In order to use a promo code, all users are required to verify their phone number by OTP (One-Time Password).
When will I need to complete a promotional code verification ?
Below are the situations where a verification by OTP will be required:
- Making a booking using a promo code for the first time
- Making a booking using a promo code, with a new phone number that has not been verified before
If you are not using a promo code for booking, or have already verified your phone number in the past, you will not be required to complete a security verification.
I am not receiving my OTP via SMS
Below are the common issues which may prevent your OTP from being delivered:
- The phone number or country code was entered incorrectly.
- Your carrier is blocking the OTP from being received. Please contact your carrier for troubleshooting steps.
- Your phone number format is not recognised. Please try an alternate phone number, or reach out to us here, so we can investigate the issue further.
I entered my OTP incorrectly and saw the message "Verification failed. Please try again."
After 3 incorrect attempts to verify the OTP, you will be blocked from making further attempts for a period of time. This is temporary, and you will be able to reattempt at a later time.
I do not have a cellular connection to receive the OTP SMS
We currently only offer SMS as the method for receiving the OTP. You can still make a booking, by selecting 'Proceed without promo code' at checkout.